13+Stylish Facebook bio for boys 2023




Stylish Facebook bio for boys


Do you want to attract more followers and friends with a short, catchy introduction? Show some swag and let your cool side shine on your Facebook bio! Level up your FB profile and find a stylish FB bio for boy samples that you can use right away on your account.

I was born nude but now I am a dude.

ɨ աǟֆ ɮօʀռ ռʊɖɛ ɮʊȶ ռօա ɨ ǟʍ ǟ ɖʊɖɛ.

2. I want to be your best hello and your hardest goodbye.

?  ?  ɨ աǟռȶ ȶօ ɮɛ ʏօʊʀ ɮɛֆȶ ɦɛʟʟօ ǟռɖ ʏօʊʀ ɦǟʀɖɛֆȶ ɢօօɖɮʏɛ  ?  ?

3. Sure, I’m just another Facebook influencer.

Ⓢⓤⓡⓔ   ,⃝ Ⓘ    ’⃝ⓜ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓐⓝⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ Ⓕⓐⓒⓔⓑⓞⓞⓚ ⓘⓝⓕⓛⓤⓔⓝⓒⓔⓡ    .⃝

4. What happens to me can change me to some extent but it can’t reduce me

░▒▓█►─═  ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓔⓝⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓔⓧⓣⓔⓝⓣ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ ⓒⓐⓝⓣ ⓡⓔⓓⓤⓒⓔ ⓜⓔ ═─◄█▓▒░

5. I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.

I ɯαʂ Ⴆσƚԋ ʅσʋҽԃ αɳԃ ԋαƚҽԃ ϝσɾ Ⴆҽιɳɠ υρϝɾσɳƚ. Bυƚ I ɯαʂ ʝυʂƚ Ⴆҽιɳɠ ɱყʂҽʅϝ.

6. I don’t see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me.

♬?  ɨ ɖօռ’ȶ ֆɛɛ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ ǟֆ ɛӽȶʀɛʍɛʟʏ ɦǟռɖֆօʍɛ. ɨ ʝʊֆȶ ʄɨɢʊʀɛ ɨ ƈǟռ ƈɦǟʀʍ ʏօʊ ɨռȶօ ʟɨӄɨռɢ ʍɛ.  ☟☝

7. I am who I am. Your approval isn’t needed – And I never asked for it.Ì åm whð Ì åm. ¥ðµr åþþrðvål ï§ñ’† ñêêÐêÐ – åñÐ Ì ñêvêr å§kêÐ £ðr ï†.

8. I’m not concerned if you like or dislike me. I just ask that you respect me as a human being.

ᓰ’ᘻ ᘉᓍᖶ ᑢᓍᘉᑢᘿᖇᘉᘿᕲ ᓰᖴ ᖻᓍᑘ ᒪᓰᖽᐸᘿ ᓍᖇ ᕲᓰSᒪᓰᖽᐸᘿ ᘻᘿ. ᓰ ᒚᑘSᖶ ᗩSᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᗩᖶ ᖻᓍᑘ ᖇᘿSᕵᘿᑢᖶ ᘻᘿ ᗩS ᗩ ᕼᑘᘻᗩᘉ ᗷᘿᓰᘉᘜ

9. I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention.

ł’₥ ₴Ø ฿ⱤØ₭Ɇ, ł ₵₳₦’₮ ɆVɆ₦ ₱₳Ɏ ₳₮₮Ɇ₦₮łØ₦!

10. I lost myself trying to please everyone else. Now I am losing everyone else trying to find me.

ɘm bᴎiᎸ oƚ ǫᴎiʏɿƚ ɘꙅ|ɘ ɘᴎoʏɿɘvɘ ǫᴎiꙅo| mɒ I woͶ .ɘꙅ|ɘ ɘᴎoʏɿɘvɘ ɘꙅɒɘ|q oƚ ǫᴎiʏɿƚ Ꮈ|ɘꙅʏm ƚꙅo| I

11. I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.

I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best

12. I need nobody to make me somebody.

≋I≋ ≋n≋e≋e≋d≋ ≋n≋o≋b≋o≋d≋y≋ ≋t≋o≋ ≋m≋a≋k≋e≋ ≋m≋e≋ ≋s≋o≋m≋e≋b≋o≋d≋y≋.≋

13. I am a king because I know how to rule myself.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝐢 Ⓐ𝕄 ᗩ кⒾήⒼ 𝔟έⒸ𝐚Ⓤ𝐬e 𝓲 kℕⓞⓦ 𝓗ⓞω тό ru𝐋𝐞 ⓜ𝓨𝓢Ⓔ𝔩千. ➷➷➷➷➷


No comments