12+Stylish Facebook bio for girls 2023

 

12+Stylish Facebook bio for girls 2023


Stylish Facebook bio for girls


Ladies can also show the Facebook online space what they can in 101 characters with fantastic fonts. Get the best bio for Facebook for girls with styled texts. There is no price tag attached to being awesome. You can just pick any modern font for your bio or compose something catchy about yourself with it. But it can take some time to draft a short girl FB bio for yourself. So check out these samples and pick one that highlights your good qualities and personality!

I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition. •°*”˜.•°*”˜

2. I am good but not an angel. I do sin but I am not the devil.

🄸 🄰🄼 🄶🄾🄾🄳 🄱🅄🅃 🄽🄾🅃 🄰🄽 🄰🄽🄶🄴🄻. 🄸 🄳🄾 🅂🄸🄽 🄱🅄🅃 🄸 🄰🄼 🄽🄾🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄴🅅🄸🄻.

3. I am a wild woman. I don’t need someone to tame my spirit.

【I am a wild woman. I don't need someone to tame my spirit.】

4. Those who like me raise your hands. And those who don’t like me raise your standards.

Ͳհօʂҽ ահօ Ӏìҟҽ ʍҽ… འąìʂҽ վօմɾ հąղժʂ… Ⱥղժ էհօʂҽ ահօ ժօղ’է Ӏìҟҽ ʍҽ ɾąìʂҽ վօմɾ Ϛէąղժąɾժʂ.

5. I am not a girl who needs a man, I am a girl a man needs.

☹ I ?м ŇOt Δ ?丨яL ώⓗỖ Ⓝ?€?? ? мᵃภ, I ά? ? ?Ꭵŕⓛ Ã ?α? ??є?ร ??

6. I’m a girl who doesn’t need makeup because I was born to be original.

ᴵ’ᵐ ᵃ ᵍⁱʳˡ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ’ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉᵘᵖ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ

7. I’m like a butterfly: pretty so see and hard to catch.

Ꭵ’Ꮇ ᏝᎥᏦᏋ Ꮧ ᏰᏬᏖᏖᏋᏒᎦᏝᎩ: ᎮᏒᏋᏖᏖᎩ ᏕᎧ ᏕᏋᏋ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏂᏗᏒᎴ ᏖᎧ ፈᏗᏖፈᏂ.

8. I shine my brightest light because that is how to be who you truly are.

เ รђเภє ๓ץ ๒гเﻮђՇєรՇ ɭเﻮђՇ ๒єςคยรє ՇђคՇ เร ђ๏ฬ Շ๏ ๒є ฬђ๏ ץ๏ย Շгยɭץ คгє

9. I’m a girl who doesn’t need a king & castle to be a Queen.

☮☮ ᶤ’𝔪 Δ ⓖ𝕀𝓇l ฬ𝓱σ ⓓ𝓸𝔢ѕN’𝐭 Ň𝑒εᗪ ⓐ 𝔨𝓘ŇǤ ⅋ ς𝒶𝔰ⓣĻ𝔢 ᵗ𝐨 ᗷє 𝔞 q𝓊єεή. 👑

10. I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I’m not the girl that everyone’s had.

Ì må¥ ñð† ßê †hê gïrl †hå† êvêr¥ðñê wåñ†§, ßµ† å† lê姆 Ì’m ñð† †hê gïrl †hå† êvêr¥ðñê’§ håÐ

11. What others think of me has nothing to do with me.

ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ op oʇ ɓuıɥʇou sɐɥ ǝɯ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ sɹǝɥʇo ʇɐɥM

12. I’m not near perfect but I’m a limited edition.

░I░’░m░ ░n░o░t░ ░n░e░a░r░ ░p░e░r░f░e░c░t░ ░b░u░t░ ░I░ ░a░m░ ░a░ ░l░i░m░i░t░e░d░ ░e░d░i░t░i░o░n░.░

No comments